If you have any questions about your first purchase with us. We are available to answer your questions! Contact us now!
Mon: 9 am – 9pm
Tue: 9 am – 9pm
Wed: 9 am – 9pm
Thu: 9 am – 9pm
Fri: 9 am – 9pm
Sat: 9 am – 5pm
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us, we are eager to answer them! But in the meantime, here are the most frequently asked questions.
How does a Pro JukeBox work (specifications)?
Answer: It works with an online music subscription like Spotify / YouTube. It’s access to millions of songs. The Pro JukeBox is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Can I become a reseller?
Answer: Absolutely! We are looking for companies that are motivated to promote and sell our products. Contact us via email and we will contact you for a meeting. Especially in the regions.
I would like a personalized model that I don't see in your creations. Is it possible to have a personalized Pro JukeBox for my garage, my living room, my office?
Answer: You submit your project to us and off you go. This is our specialty!
I would like a Pro JukeBox with my company colors and logos. Is this possible?
Answer: On special order it is very feasible. This is our specialty!
Why doesn't the price appear on your website or facebook page?
Answer: Every Pro JukeBox is unique. Customization, options, painted or varnished … It is impossible to put a general price. Please contact us so we can give you a price that fits your customization of your Pro JukeBox.
Do you deliver?
Answer: Yes, we do deliver. There may be a small charge in some areas.
do you have a youtube channel or a video gallery?
Réponse: Absolument. Vous pouvez voir actuellement certains de nos Pro JukeBox en action au
where can we see them?
Answer: We have several locations where you can see them by appointment. I invite you to contact us to make an appointment.
can we connect in streaming?
Answer: Of course. The ProJukeBox is controlled by an Android tablet. You can connect via your network to different media: Spotify-YouTube-Sonos-Google Music etc.
The law covers “commercial electronic messages” sent via email or text messages by PRO JUKEBOX to its audience, intended to encourage participation in unsolicited commercial activity
For PRO JUKEBOX, the following communications are considered commercial electronic messages:
- CCourriels promotionnels pour un produit, service, individu ou concours
At PRO JUKEBOX, the following email messages are allowed to be sent without obtaining consent :
- Email exchanges with active customers, unless they have expressly declined
- Email exchanges between individuals with personal or family relationships, regardless of the nature of the message
- Responding by email to requests from our audience, as long as it is limited to responding to the request without adding any promotion
- Responding to a complaint email from a suspect or customer, as long as it is limited to responding to the situation without adding a promotion
- Exchange by email or text message between PRO JUKEBOX employees, representatives, suppliers and consultants
- Email or text message sent to a prominent email address (e.g. posted on a website, business card)
- Email regarding a satisfaction survey
Procedure for confirming or withdrawing consent
In order to provide an optimal customer experience, our databases host preferences for the following 4 types of communication :
- Promotions/Advertising :
Varied and targeted promotion based on the needs and products of our audience. Allows you to stay informed about PRO JUKEBOX offers and contests. Aims to make our audience aware of the products and services they can benefit from. Frequency of sending: approximately 5 to 6 times a year or according to current promotions.
- Newsletter :
Informations et conseils et articles de blogues variés en lien avec PRO JUKEBOX et les produits offerts et services.
Fréquence d’envoi : environ 6 à 9 fois par année ou selon les nouvelles de l’entreprise
- Sondages de satisfaction :
Information and advice and various blog articles related to PRO JUKEBOX and the products and services offered.
Frequency of sending: about 6 to 9 times a year or according to the company’s news
- Satisfaction surveys :
Communications or documentation sent between the PRO JUKEBOX representative and the client in direct relation with his purchase and his file in general.
Frequency of sending: according to the needs and situation of the client
It is possible to confirm or withdraw consent at any time* by clearly indicating YES or NO for each of the communications specified above :
- Through our subscription and unsubscription page
- By phone to a PRO JUKEBOX representative
- By email to a PRO JUKEBOX representative
- When participating in a contest (e.g.: coupon filled out at an event, convention, etc.)
- Through the PRO JUKEBOX written consent form (paper format)
*PRO JUKEBOX commits to activate a subscription or an unsubscription within 10 business days following the reception of the request; transmission delays caused by the Internet network, a temporary server failure or any other force majeure could delay the confirmation of a subscription/unsubscription.
In addition, as required by Bill C-28 :
All of our mass email communications offer a footer that contains :
- A link to the PRO JUKEBOX subscription and unsubscription page
- The complete contact information of PRO JUKEBOX and its company name
All our individual email communications mention in the email signature of the sender:
- The possibility to unsubscribe
- The complete contact details of the PRO JUKEBOX representative
In the following cases, PRO JUKEBOX representatives must make sure to respect the defined framework :
- Requests for Quotes and Online Submissions:
- Responding by email to a request for quote or online quote is permitted, as long as it is limited to responding to the request
- During the telephone contact following the submission of the online quote, the PRO JUKEBOX representative confirms the consents for subsequent uses of the email address
- Satisfaction Survey Email :
- Survey emails are not governed by the anti-spam policy as they do not promote a PRO JUKEBOX product, service, individual or contest.
- Therefore, these types of emails are allowed. They include an unsubscribe mechanism and must not contain any promotion
- Email sent following a referral of a customer, employee or partner of PRO JUKEBOX
- As part of its internal referral policy, PRO JUKEBOX allows the referrer to provide the email address of the potential customers he/she wishes to refer.
- Only one email can be sent as a first contact to the referred person. It must contain, at least, the following information:
1. Full name of the referrer (person who referred the potential client)
2. Clear identification of PRO JUKEBOX contact information
3. Clear identification of the name and job title of the person who took charge of the file
4. For all subsequent email communication, consents must be confirmed
Complaints and Questions
For any questions, to report a complaint or to point out a non-conformity with this policy, please contact the following person :
Anti-Spam Policy Manager
Téléphone : (450) 419-1913
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Canadian Anti-Spam Act (C-28), visit (C-28), visitez le : http://combattrelepourriel.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/fra/accueil
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to have been initiated by PRO JUKEBOX, we ask that you email this message to us at the above address. An investigation will be launched following your request.
ProJukeBox. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we collect from you or that you provide when you visit the ProJukeBox.com website (our “Website”), as well as our practices regarding the collection, use, maintenance, protection and disclosure of that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- By e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or by any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or a third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); where
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may provide personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or any of its features/register on the website, make purchases on this website, use any of the public or interactive comment features of this website, or provide us with any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we may have information about or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at: email@example.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personally identifiable information about you, such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, health care provider information, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION, THE WEBSITE COLLECTS, WHICH IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR IDENTIFIED INFORMATION UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAW (personal information);
- Relates to you but does not identify you individually; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you browse the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected via cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information collected from you
Information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information you write in by filling out forms on our website. This includes information received when you register on our website. We may also request information from you when you notify us of a problem with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you make on our website and the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order on our website.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you browse and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and habits, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. This helps us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service, including allowing us to:
- Estimate the size of our audience and our usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, which allows us to tailor our website to your personal interests.
- Speed up your search for information
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For more information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about a targeted advertisement or other content, you should contact the responsible vendor directly. For information on how to opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see below, Choices on how to use and disclose your information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our website and its content to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notifications regarding your account, including expiration and renewal notifications.
- To fulfill our obligations and enforce our rights under any contract between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other manner we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregate information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business who are under contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclosed it to them.
- To a purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, transfer, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or assignment of all or a portion of the assets of Xxx Company, whether as a going concern or in bankruptcy or similar proceeding in which personal information held by ProJukeBox about users of our website is one of the transferred assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any governmental or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ProJukeBox, our customers, or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse some or all of the browser’s cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how to manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash Player settings page on the Adobe website. If you disable or reject cookies, please note that some parts of this site may be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Company promotional offers. If you do not want your contact information to be used by the Company to promote our own or third party products or services, you may opt out by indicating as such on the order form / registration form / OTHER OPTIONAL METHOD or at any other time by logging into the website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes or by sending us an email indicating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail requesting to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transaction.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use the information we collect or that you provide to us to serve advertisements according to our advertisers’ preferences, you may opt out by indicating this in the order/registration form. You can also always adjust your advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes or by sending us an email indicating your request to email@example.com . We do not control your third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to opt out of the collection or use of your information in this manner. You may opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from Network Advertising Initiative (N.A.I.) members on their website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can view and edit your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We may not delete your personal information unless we also delete your user account. We may not accept a request to change information if we believe the change would violate a law or legal requirement or would result in incorrect information.
We have measures in place to protect your personal information against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The security of your information is also up to you. Where we have provided you with (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures on the website.
If you notice a programming error on this site, please contact the webmaster directly at : email@example.com.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Thank you for visiting the ProJukeBox portal. By accessing this site, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions described in this section.
Intellectual property rights
The information contained in this portal is the property of ProJukeBox which holds the intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise noted, the rights of ProJukeBox apply to all documents, data, compilations and other works that are distributed. The trademarks and logos used or displayed on the portal are trademarks registered or not by ProJukeBox or by third parties. It is forbidden to use a trademark or logo reproduced on the portal without the prior authorization of its owner.
The display, downloading, reproduction of elements (texts and images) of the ProJukeBox portal are authorized on the condition that they are carried out for non-commercial purposes, that the elements of the portal are not modified, and that the user retains all the intellectual property notices contained therein during any of these operations.
Integrity of the information
ProJukeBox guarantees the integrity of the information at the precise moment it appears in the portal and not later. ProJukeBox can, without notice, modify the information concerning the products, the services or the programs described on its portal. It does not guarantee any document, data or other content as soon as it is altered or modified in any way, after downloading or not. Furthermore, in case of discrepancy between an official text and the content of this portal, the official text prevails.
This portal includes links to other websites or other Internet resources.
Because ProJukeBox cannot control these sites, it cannot guarantee the availability of, and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any content, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or from such sites or resources. Furthermore, ProJukeBox shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Limitation of Liability
ProJukeBox and its agents, directors and employees, or anyone else associated with the creation of this site, shall not be liable for any damages or losses (whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) that may arise in connection with the content, use or inability to use this site, or for any failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure or system failure, loss of data or otherwise, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or expenses.